Sunday 24 March 2013

Busy Busy ~ Sunday Magic


Hello long time no hear!!  LOL  Well what can I say at this point but, I've been busy working hard to get my work out there on the NET!  So here's a run down of what I've been up too:
  • I've updated my Twitter Account and I've included a follow me button here on my Blog.
  • I've joined Redbubble, so if your looking for a more economical way of purchasing my Art this is the place to purchase it.  
  • I've created a website through facebook and  here's the link: http://4f548597-5195-47d5-82fa-e91a86d8ac37.3.exai.com/
  • I'm also on Pintrest; Flickr; Viewbug and DiviantArt.
So ya CRAZY...but I have a dream that I want to fulfill and in order to do that I need to get myself out there. So with moving forward I recognize that  my goals, ambitions and dreams in my life's path requires extra work and some magic.......so lets add some magic into the mix shall we.  Who do you know that doesn't like some magic in their every day lives...I know I love the possibilities that everyday can be magic if we really want it to be. 


Title:  I'll Watch Over You


Title: Fairy Magic


No comments:

Post a Comment