Monday 4 March 2013

Winter Simply Won't End ~ Prairie Blues

Well the weekend started off warm and glorious, I could actually here the snow and ice melting.  Glorious sound...the sound of winter melting.  Alas though this was extremely short lived and yesterday afternoon it started to snow, which then turned into a blizzard!  Needless to say that the highways leading out of Regina today were nasty,  with reports that recommended that travel wasn't advisable.  So to cheer myself up yesterday I did some editing and these images are the end result of some time well spent.  I'm really pleased with how they turned out and I feel that the textures that I used in these images really brings out that little extra that gives each image their own unique Artist Flair.
 
Enjoy!
 

Title: Prairie Winds

Title: My Beautiful Head Dress

 

 Title: Walking In Paradise


No comments:

Post a Comment