Sunday 28 July 2013

Time Is Like Sand In An Hour Glass ~ Slips Through Your Fingers


It's hard to believe that the last time I posted here on my blog was June the 6th....now it's the end of July!!  Sigh** Time simply gets away from you doesn't it.  Since the 6th of June our family has relocated from Saskatchewan back into Beautiful Victoria B.C.  I've gotten back into the Hospital system and I'm now working as hard as ever..LOL  I've also been busy with my photography, and I've posted some new images today.  If you follow my work, you will see these images on Facebook; Redbubble; Viewbug and even Flickr.  I hope all of you enjoy these new images and I promise to keep my blog more up to date :)


Title: A Fairy Prayer

 Title: Celebrate Life


Title: Flight Of The Hummingbird


Title: Spirit Of The Swallow Tail




No comments:

Post a Comment